GGF Technical Assistance Facility (TAF) offers a wide range of tailored technical assistance projects that aim at building the capacity of GGF partner institutions in the field of sustainable finance, as well as developing the green finance ecosystem in the fund’s regions of operation.
Our capacity building programs are tailored to the needs and priorities of our partner institutions, and include:
- Developing green lending strategies and products
- Designing Environmental and Social Risk Management Systems (ESMS)
- Providing market enabling and awareness-raising campaigns
- Conducting Sectoral workshops and experience-sharing events
- Implementing Technology Transfer Workshops to promote the best in class technologies