GGF provides a formal complaint mechanism to allow investors, clients, project affected people (e.g. individuals, communities, workers) and other third parties the opportunity to complain or raise concerns in relation to GGF’s activities. Filling a complaint supports the Fund to identify, investigate and take appropriate steps to help resolve problems, reduce risks and remedy impacts.
Submit a complaint
Please use one of the following channels:
- You can file your complaint or concerns by using the form on this page. We encourage you to provide contact information in order to facilitate the follow up of the complaint, but you may also file a report anonymously by leaving the name and email address boxes of the form empty. Please note that in such case, we will not be able to communicate with you (e.g., updates on the complaint’s treatment) if no contact information is provided.
- Write to email@example.com. Please note that in that case, the email address of the sender will be displayed to the recipient.
- Send postal mail at the following address:
Atnn: Complaints GGF
5, rue Jean Bertels
Complaints may be presented through a representative when the party on whose behalf the representative is acting are identified and evidence of the representative’s authority to do so is provided in the complaint.
Information to be included in the complaint
- Description of the complaint and reasons for the complaint
- If the complaint is related to a specific GGF financed activity or project, please provide the name of the activity or project.
- Where necessary, copies of any documentation supporting the complaint
- Proof of authority to represent if the complaint is filed by a representative
Treatment of your complaint
Within 10 business days, the complainant receives a confirmation that the complaint has been received. Each complaint will be investigated through a fair and independent view on the complaint, facilitating a response to the complainant no later than one month from the receipt of the complaint. In some cases, the investigation of the complaints may take longer than one month, in which case the Contact Person will inform the complainant of such in the due response, and keep the complainant informed about the investigation’s status thereafter until resolution.
If the complainant does not receive an answer or receives an unsatisfactory answer, the complainant is entitled to address the Fund’s Complaint Officer via the same channels provided above. If within a delay of one month from the day on which the complaint was addressed to the Complaints Officer, the Complainant does not receive an answer or receives an unsatisfactory answer, the Complainant may address the request to the Board.
Where the complainant is an investor or client, if no adequate response has been received within a further two weeks, the complainant may also escalate the matter to the CSSF in accordance with the Luxembourg law of 17 February 2016 introducing alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes into the Consumer Code and amending certain other provisions of the Consumer Code. For more information, please consult the CSSF website at: https://www.cssf.lu/en/customer-complaints/
By default, your complaint will be treated confidentially. Only parties concerned by the complaint’s investigation will be made aware of the complaint and your identity will not be disclosed to them without your prior consent. Should you wish otherwise, please state clearly that you agree to your identity being disclosed.