The GGF Technical Assistance Facility supports the fund’s mission and strategic direction by providing targeted technical assistance to partners and building the green finance ecosystem where the fund operates.
The Facility operates hand-in-hand with the fund, complementing its investments and enhancing their impact through the following activities:
- Capacity building and training for partners and key sector players
- Validating and monitoring energy savings, CO2 emission reductions, and other environmental impacts related to water, waste, and material use
- Increasing awareness and uptake of energy and resource efficiency and renewable energy solutions in the financial sector and among the public
- Strategic advice to the fund through research and analysis
- Help building the ecosystem for financing energy and resource efficiency measures and renewable energy projects by developing markets
For general terms and conditions the Facility, please click here.